Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion Friday

Football season is almost over. Which makes me both happy and sad. I'm happy that my Sundays can go back to the way God intended: spending all day on a mountain bike and NOT having to schedule rides around games.

But I'm sad because...wait...fuck it, I'm BITTER because my team is notorious for choking in the playoffs and we have yet again lived up to our name.

And I'm a very poor sport and almost quit Facebook because of it. Stupid shit-talkers. Say it to my face!

However.....my second favorite team, The Vikings, are still in it. I like the Vikes for many reason, the biggest being that I love purple and Brett Favre. Oh, and I guess sometimes I like to show support for Neb and his home state.

Anyway, if the Vikes don't win this weekend, I'm banning the Superbowl. For reals.

But for the time being, I'm happy that the Vikes are in it AND that my Favre shirt goes so well with my rain boots:


Happy Friday!

5 comments:

injaynesworld said...

I lost my passion for the game after Joe Montana retired, but year I'll be cheering for Brett, too. He's a class act. Besides, us old farts have to stick together.

Sorry about the Chargers

Summer said...

Those boots are adorable! How many pairs do you own woman? I don't even own one... I feel like I am letting down my responsibility as a woman now.

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

Boots, smoots. Dahling, you look marvelous!

Genny said...

Um....I'm gonna need to to go ahead and write a statement about how you're going to root for the Colts. M'kay? Thanks so much!

Becky said...

So now that it's over, are you really boycotting the Superbowl? But the commercials are so great!