Friday, January 15, 2010

Fashion Friday

January. Warm weather (at least in this corner of the country). Relaxing days (still winter break!). Resolutions (fuck off).

And...football playoffs (a chance to wear tight tanks, drink beer, and stare at hot men).

And my team? First-round bye. Because, thus far, we've had an amazing season. The whole city has caught Charger Fever, and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. We're all pulling together, we all have a common goal (our first Championship EVER), and it feels less like a city and more like a small community.

Today, everyone in the city is wearing Charger gear to work and/or school. I, um, am not going to work (last official day of winter break here), but I will still represent to the fullest:



Happy Friday. Go CHARGERS!!!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Ha! I love it! Damn, I miss the sun. We are in a never ending haze/inversion and it blows a big fatty.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Love it! Wish we had sunshine here today!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! My daughter (8 yrs old) is a "San Diego Super Chargers" (sing it) fan. Hubby is from the NO, so we're hoping for a Saints/Chargers superbowl. And because I'm a pissed off Denver fan and the 8 yr old talks smack like her mom, I'm rooting for the Saints to win. Sorry. Awesome outfit, though. Love the glasses!

kel said...

@Summer...you're always welcome to visit, chica!

@Shellspann...high of 77 degrees today. Not as good as last week's 80, but still....

@Anon.....your daughter is amazingly smart, given that her parents are clearly a few fries short of a happy meal. My hopes for the Superbowl? Chargers/Vikings. That way, if the Chargers are losing at halftime, I'll go put on my Vikings shirt for the rest of the game.

injaynesworld said...

It would be so cool to have a California team in the Super Bowl this year. Go Chargers!