Friday, January 1, 2010

Fashion Friday (The Sh*t They Should Have Shown)

I keep forgettting that today is the first day of a new year. Isn't it, like, illegal for the new year to start on a weekend? A Monday would be better. Everyone knows that Mondays are the best day to start anything new.

Translation: I'm going to be eating whatever I want and cussing up a storm (shitdamnhellmotherfuckerdouchefuck), and I'll start being a better/healthier person on Monday.

Anyway, since it still feels like 2009, I planned a collection of the year's crappiest photos for Fashion Friday. Maybe not the best way to start off the year, but whatevs. You get what you get.

So.....

To start off, here is a picture of my sister, Jamie. True, the quality of the photo sucks, but the main reason I didn't put this picture on regular Fashion Friday is because I have the same dress and want to post myself wearing it. And this bitch looks wayyyy skinnier than I do in it:


The next outfit was intended to show the complexities of planning an outfit in San Diego. The day starts off cool, but by mid-day, if you're wearing boots, you're sorry. Too bad both pictures just show an ill-fitting shirt and horrible day-after spray tan (note to self: STOP using the instant-bronzer unless the look you're going for is an Oompa-Loompa).


I don't know, I just hate this picture:


Is it just me, or do I look EXACTLY like a potato in this picture?


The look I was going for was sultry. The look I achieved was Stay The Fuck Away Or This Bitch Might Snap:


You know those outfits that you feel super cute in and then see yourself and you're like "oh. nevermind."


What part of "make sure you get my whole outfit in the picture" don't you understand?


Picture of my sister, Bobbi, in a cute outfit but horrible pose. Well, maybe the camera in front of her face is an improvement upon the disapproving look she's probably giving us all:

Here's to hoping 2010 is the best year ever.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

zipbagofbones said...

"SELF-POTATO!" I think you hit "sultry" in that black dress. Hawt. Here's to another year of you looking a hell of a lot better than me! CHEERS!