The rain? The rain can suck it.
I'd almost rather have snow.
Wait.
That's a giant whore of a lie. Although part of me is envious when I see all the pictures of the snow everywhere, a larger part of me just wishes it would stop raining so I could be outside riding. Do something other than sit on the couch and stare at the Christmas tree.
Or shop online.
Holy crap up in here. It's not that I have a problem with shopping online, it's that I have a problem shopping. Period.
After massive amounts of shopping this summer with my sister in WA and then Sarah in the SLC, I vowed I would not shop again until winter. And I haven't, except for a new Charger's shirt (okay, 2 new Charger's shirts) and a few new sweaters (but they were from the resale shop by my house, so they totally don't even count), up until that fateful day I ventured into the Coach store.
Hey, great women deserve great purses. I'm actually not even talking about myself right now. This one's for my homies.
Anyway, today I'm going to make the biggest purchase of all....my wedding dress.
This makes getting married very, very real. Yikes.
4 comments:
Congratulations on getting married!
Did you say "riding?" As in horses? Because I am all about the horses. I wrote about mine here:
http://injaynesworld.blogspot.com/2009/11/injaynesworld-we-share-our-passion-for.html
And there are no more photos of yummy food posted to tempt you, I promise.
Have fun shopping for your wedding dress! And what the hell -- get the Coach bag, too - Jayne
PICTURES of the dress please!!
Holy crikes! Did you make a gown purchase? I wanna see! I wanna see!
Post a Comment