Part of the human experience is that we know failure, pain, hurt. What defines our character is how we react to the negative situations in life.
Take yesterday, for example. I got a flat tire on a day I didn't even have time to eat lunch. The old me would have freaked and ultimately would have ended up apologizing to whatever person happened to be in my path of anxiety and subsequent bitchiness.
But now? I just called Scott and told him to come pick me up. This may have been my handling of a situation in an adult way, or it could have just been that I was too lazy to change the tire and ride home.
Either way, I think I've learned something about life, and that is that it all works out in the end.
Okay, so this week's Fashion Friday is just a random shot of me not taking life seriously:
See how I didn't even freak out that Scott left the fan and ugly extension chord in the kitchen for days? This is progress.
Or just me not having energy to deal with the little things.
Regardless, it's Friday and this thought alone makes it all okay.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment