I'm pretty bitter about it. I love fall. Almost enough to consider moving back to Utah, where fall is amazing.
But ask me how I feel about moving back to Utah in, say, January, when I'm going to the beach and people in Utah are depressed as fuck because every time they walk outside, they want to poke their eyeballs out with the snot that has frozen inside their nose because it's so GD cold.
Anyway, it's like 90,000 degrees here, and lucky for me, I have plenty of sun dresses in fall colors. This is one of my favorite sun dresses:
Oh, are you wondering about the sweats? That's the newest thing here. Sweats are the new leggings.
Just kidding. What really happened is that this dress is totally see-through and I forgot to bring a slip. Normally, I have no problem letting everyone see My Business, but not when everyone I'm going to see that day is under the age of 14. Thus the sweat pants. Which are not enjoyable in this heat.
The bottom line is that I need to enjoy fall vicariously through you. Please tell me about how pretty the leaves are and how cold it is. I'll be staring at tropical foliage and ridding myself of my spray tan by way of sweat.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment