Friday, September 18, 2009

Fashion Friday

For the record, I probably have too many clothes.

I realized this last night while perusing Target. More specifically when I was trying on dresses.

I know, right?

And if you must know, I only bought one. Because I couldn't justify putting another dress...errr...many more dresses... in a closet that is already too full.

Just so you know? I decided to check one day, and this was the result:

  • 85 dresses (not including skirts)
  • 89 dresses if you include fancy-wear dresses

  • 95 dresses if you include sun dresses

Well, actually, now I have one more. Here it is, and I totally plan on pairing it with a brown belt (need) and my cowboy boots (have). Maybe a scarf (need).

Guess who's shopping tomorrow?

Some would call this excessive. I call this I'm awesome, yo.

Sarah forced me to purchase this dress while I was shopping with her in SLC. She's obviously part of the problem.

I bought these shoes sometime over the summer. It's kind of scary wearing them to work, because I do a lot of running around. But they're sexy, and sexy is worth it. Sometimes.

Happy Friday!

Peace

3 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

You're a saint because you just saved me from jumping off a bridge because of my shopping guilt because I just bought a dress on Saturday (and to clarify, it's the ONLY DRESS IN MY CLOSET, which means before I bought this dress, I had zero dresses). Now I feel better.

I'm also double checking to make sure I don't have a penis.

Sarah Bellum said...

I'd rather be the problem SOLVER, so please send half of the dresses to me.

IMMEDIATELY.

Also you should know you look hot with the jewelry. After you send me the dresses and have more room you should absolutely buy more accessories.

Allison said...

holy fuck. LOVE the pockets. LOVE the shoes. and really love the necklace. can you please come to la for one day to help me??? kthxbi.