I finally got my Happy First Day of July(!) present from Sarah.
In a former life, I think it was meant to be a birthday present. (At least I think that's why she used a pink pastry bag to wrap it. ) But I'm glad she included the "(insert day of arrival here)", because, had it been a birthday present, it would have been a month late.
And I have issues with people who make me wait.
Regardless, it was really fun to come home to a package that, for once, I wasn't paying through the nose for (Ebay, while cheaper, still has that nasty little habit of making you pay for shipping, which cancels out the ease of shopping and appearance of a good deal).
Additionally, the fact that it was not a bday present made it a surprise. On my birthday, I expect to get gifts in the mail. On the first of July? Not so much.
So she got a bonus point there.
And with the addition of the bonus point, she has now pulled into the lead for BFFFEAE (BFF for ever and ever) because she buys me presents even when it's not my birthday.
It doesn't take much to please me or to become my favorite person.
What can I say? I'm shallow and I like gifts.
And in other, unrelated news, let me know if you would like my address or need to know my shoe size.
2 comments:
You think I'm going to send YOU gifts when I'm still waiting on MY boots?
So... what did you get??
Post a Comment