Friday, June 5, 2009

Fashion Friday

Seriously not crazy about this picture. Or the 10(ish) pounds the camera may or may not have added. And by camera I mean birthday cake, birthday brownies, and 10,000 margaritas.

But my sister sent me this dress for my bday, and I had to represent.



One of my coworkers (male) told me that pointed-toe shoes aren't in anymore. I told him to suck it. I haven't found good replacements yet, okay? And I'll wear them if I want to, Goddammit.

Also not crazy about not being in super good shape like I was. The 4 miles I ran last night hurt today like a son-of-a-bitch. It's not the worst pain ever, but it's close. Slightly less than the time I went for an 18-mile bike ride 2hours after getting a Brazilian wax.

Cause I'm smart.

Wondering if Sunday's bike/hike with Lisa (new gym-bunny friend) is a good idea.

Guess I'll find out.

Was it just me or did this week fly by? Maybe for me that's because I spent the majority of it in an alcohol and sugar-induced coma.

Which was lovely.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute!!!

Happy Friday!

Summer said...

You look adorable - like always!

I need some new summer clothes. I'm not *supposed* to be spending any money right now...screw it, Forever 21 here I come!

Anonymous said...

I love it. You look great! If you don't like them send them back and I'll get you something else. No, you didn't offend me, I was just trying to send something cute!

Brittany said...

Oh I love that dress, you look super skinny and those shoes are adorable!