I may or may not have a problem.
The thing is, I get a little obsessive sometimes. Like right now I'm obsessed with two things: 1) the maxi dress and 2) the perfect summer bag.
The good news is I'm too lazy to go shopping. The bad news is that I'm not too lazy to spend hours on Ebay. And I get so excited about the prospect of getting a good deal that I end up bidding on items that I shouldn't. I've only recently learned the concept of "watching" an item as opposed to bidding on it.
Unfortunately, my process time between understanding the concept and executing it was too slow.
Like my buying a new bag on Saturday. I'd bid a gazillion times on Ebay for a new white bag and just kept losing at the last minute. I therefore decided that bidding was just too stressful and that I'd just go to the store and buy one.
And wouldn't you know, the very next day I won a bag on Ebay. I had bid super low on the bag and didn't think I would win. But I did.
So now I have two new summer bags. Which isn't a bad thing, unless you want to, you know, eat for the rest of the month or put gas in your car.
Oh well. I might be walking or biking everywhere for the next month because I can't afford gas, but the good news is I'll be doing it in style.
3 comments:
Please send/post photos! I want a new summer bag and have no idea what is cute right now.
Agreed! Pictures please!
HA! The same thing happened to me a couple years ago when I was on an eBay craze. Now I am the owner of two black (but very cute) Kate Spade bags.
Post a Comment