Ugghhh.....
Being in the country is taking its toll on me. And by taking its toll I mean my ass has grown to the size of Russia.
First, I haven't been able to hit the gym in 2 weeks. Normally in the country, I'd go running or biking, but the weather has not really been conducive to such activity.
Plus, I've been feeling lazy as fuck.
Which is the real problem.
That and the cupboards which would cease to be barren for at least the next 4 years, should my parents decide not to do any more grocery shopping. And, by the way? There's no danger of that happening. Just yesterday, I noticed we now have a 10 pound box of almonds sitting in the kitchen. 10 pounds. It's the size of our refrigerator.
I suspect they'll eat at least a handful of the almonds before they go bad and my dad is forced to feed them to his pigs. Or maybe to my brother's dog, Wreck.
And the food...I mean, how can I resist gushers and Fiber One bars? Not to mention the homemade Oreo cookies and garlic bread....
And if it weren't for Sarah's visit this weekend, I probably wouldn't have even changed out of my sweatpants. True story. I'm rather afraid of trying on my jeans. I'm quite sure there's going to be an issue when I try to get them past my toes.
But, miraculously, I at least changed my underwear today. Actually, I suppose the miracle is that I'm wearing underwear at all.
When in Rome......
All this is not to say that I'm ready to leave, because I'm having a fab time with my family and friends. It's just that I need an intervention.
So.......last night, I made the executive decision to stop eating sugar until my birthday, which is about 8 weeks away.
Hopefully by then I'll be brave enough to try on my pants again.
Or have found a gunny sack big and cute enough to serve as proper attire.
3 comments:
Pants are overrated.
How do you make Homemade Oreo's? YUM! I can't get over that part...
You know how I feel about pants.
Post a Comment