Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fashion Friday

Because of all the endless complaining I've done about the Utah weather, I feel I must somehow redeem myself (in fear of Mormons hunting me down for trashing their beloved Zion) and give some props to the (despicable) climate.

Had I been in San Diego this week (highs of 95 and waaay to effing hot, according to Scott), I probably would not have been able to wear this:




So...let's hope the nightmare I had last night about not having any cute summer dresses to wear doesn't come true. As far as I can tell, this is not a real threat (as of yet) because I currently have an entire closet dedicated to cute dresses. Is that bragging?

Oh well.

Happy Friday1

4 comments:

Julia said...

Where did you get this darling ensemble??

cat said...

VEEERY cute. you've inspired me.

also, you know there are ways of creating new headers, right? you don't actually have to go around tagging buildings...love it

Anonymous said...

Please move to Salt Lake. I'd like to borrow some cute summer dresses. Thanks.

Jeremy said...

very Hawt... I need to come down to San Diego... I could use some 95 degree heaven right now.