Monday, March 16, 2009

Top 5 Reasons I'm Glad the Weekend Is Over...

I'm actually glad this weekend is over. I've never been so happy to have a Monday morning.

What the.......

Anyway, here goes....

1. I can stop stressing about the damn cheer competition. Oh, and by the way? 3rd place! Which rocks, really, when you consider my school never even had cheerleaders before I showed up AND it was our first (ever!) competition.

2. I can stop replaying the cheer/dance over and over in my head. It's a little disturbing to find yourself humping to the cadence of a middle school cheer....(Go! Fight! Win!)

3. I can actually sleep in. Does anyone else feel sorry for me that I consider "sleeping in" to be on a workday?

4. I can stop feeling sorry for myself, but Scott will continue to show his support by cleaning the house and Nev by cooking dinner. True story.

5. I can stop using anxiety as an excuse to skip meals and then eat crap like Panda Express and funnel cake, which I know for a fact doesn't help my pants fit any looser.


Back to life, back to my regular routine. And in no way am I referring to a cheer routine.

Jesus.

It's like I can't get it out of my head....

Shoot me now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli, you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Kelli! Yay, I'm so glad the weekend's over for you as well. Now you can start socializing with us more! You're missing out on some good, fun times.

P.S. Third place is awesome! You should've made Bernie make an announcement over the PA or something.

Frank said...

Don’t ever apologize for being you. Your emphasis on emotion in all you do is what makes you good, and a snappy dresser.

Anonymous said...

Goooooo Kellyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Hey, it could be worse. It could've been a song by the fucking wiggles, remember them?

zipbagofbones said...

congrats to you and ur girls!

rachael chatoor said...

Rha rah sis boom bah!!!

Thats not helping is it? hehe

I do feel sorry for you that a workday is considered a sleep in, thats a bit tragic, its like you were cheated of your weekend,............ except that you loved it too, those few proud moments....right? :)

rachael chatoor said...

Jessica, the wiggles,,,,,,,,AKKKK thank god my kids are over them.