Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Not Right....

Read the following at your own risk:

Did anyone else tell their alarm clock to "Fuck Off!" this morning?

It is not right that it was still dark outside when I woke up. It is not right that, rather than seeing the sun this morning, I saw gray sky. It's not right that I had to come to work today when I'd rather curl up on my couch and read a book.

The radio said this is the worst Monday of the year for traffic accidents. It's also the worst Monday of the year just because I said so. Because there should be a law against Spring Forward. It should always just be Fall Back. Because that would make life so much easier.

But now I'm over it. I have to be. This is no way to start off a brand new week.

It's going to be the best week ever. Because I said so.

Happy Monday.....

5 comments:

Allison said...

I don't get why we do this shit anymore. Arizona has it right.

Frank said...

I soooo agree! I would have called off if I hadn’t promised to send someone some mortgage info today. (I’m really anal about keeping promises.) I have the info and it should help, depending upon mtg balance, etc., but I will send it to you later when I have access to personal email.

Anonymous said...

I almost didn't go to work today. It seemed like we lost more than an hour- I used the snooze button a couple of times before giving up. I took a nap during my lunch break though.

Becky said...

Did you read my blog? I couldn't agree more. Still can't get my kid out of bed.

Stupid Daylight Savings time!

Sarah Bellum said...

I'd handle the time change MUCH better if I was given a week off to get used to it.