Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashion Friday

Oh my God, I thought Friday would never get here. Seriously. I am a burnt star this week. Barely able to drag myself out of bed in the morning.


But it's all good. I'm earning strategies to relax myself out of my anxiety days. Those strategies include realizing that, after next Friday, I'll be able to relax for an entire month.

My life rules.


But only when it's almost Spring Break.


In celebration of Spring I, of course, am including one of my favorite spring accessories, my head scarf. Bought it when I was shopping with my sister.

Then, of course, I had to throw in the yellow shoes I was forced to buy when she got pissed at me and walked away from me in the mall. She wouldn't talk to me and was ignoring me. I felt awkward, so I had to busy myself with something.


And buying shoes comes so naturally to me.






Anyway, in addition to being excited about Not Working! looming in the near future, I'm excited about camping and bad-ass mountain biking with the boys this weekend.

How can I not be happy today?


Happy Friday!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting yellow shoes for a while--those are too cute! Of course, it has felt like summer here for weeks, though..grrr.

zipbagofbones said...

you must have year-round schools if your spring break is a month long! rad shoes, banana foot.

Katy said...

If I ever get my ass down to San Diego I am going to force you to come to the mall with me and pick out my clothes. I am fashion-disabled. And c'mon, you know that shopping with someone else's money is the best of both worlds!

Summer said...

Oh PLEASE tell me you have a purse to match!!!!