So.....last night I finally decided to put away all the new Spring Essentials I bought while my sister was in town.
And then I thought....why choose just one?

I love Spring, despite the fact that it's the coldest time of year here....
Here's where I would say Thank God for Friday, but I don't really get a weekend. I have to go to a training all day tomorrow and then will be spending all day Sunday at a cheer competition at 6 Flags Magic Mountain. Poor me.
But Happy Friday, anyway!
3 comments:
We so need to go shopping together next time you are in town!
I absolutely love teal green this year. I don’t know why. (No, I’m not. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.) I need someone to go through my closet and throw away all the stuff I can’t bare to part with. (Really, I’m not!!!)
just realized all my t-shirts are packed away ubtil spring and that no long sleeved shirts fit over my horribly disfigured arm. i'm moving in with you now.
Post a Comment