Friday, February 27, 2009

Fashion Friday

It's almost spring. The only difference here between spring and winter is that in the spring, I get to start wearing florals. Obviously wearing florals in unacceptable in the fall and winter, despite the fact that beautiful foliage is a year-round opportunity for enjoyment in this climate.




Anyway, my sister is in town and I'll be busy shopping this weekend. Trying to save the economy.

Wish me luck.



In closing, I leave you with top I couldn't quite wait until Spring to wear:

7 comments:

A said...

Aren't teacher lanyards H-O-T? I can mock you because as I type, I'm rockin' a bright green one. Haha.

Happy Friday! And that shirt is darling!

Summer said...

Oh! Love the boots too!

Frank said...

I love Fridays!!! And that’s a perfectly proper pre-spring top.

zipbagofbones said...

I came for the fashion, I stayed for the vicarious shopping pleasure.

Hug a dressing room for me.

Allison said...

Love the boots!

Anonymous said...

Darling that is why God invented coats. Go for it.

Becky said...

You're so darn cute!