And then it hit me:
Reality is subjective.
If my daily affirmations have taught me anything, it's that I live in a beautiful world.
This is MY reality.
White winter coat, courtesy of my mom (what great taste!).
English riding boots, courtesy of Ebay.
Fugly hair, courtesy of Friday AM laziness.
Happy Friday!

4 comments:
In honor of your Fashion Friday, I wore a very upscale blue Hawaiian style shirt. Also, since Monday is a holiday, I decided it was my, “I have a dream, a dream of Spring,” shirt. Then while driving to work I realized that Martin Luther King was last month’s holiday. Oops. Can guys have blonde moments??? Oh well, happy Friday.
Darling coat. I have a similar one...also given to me as a gift. I love surrounding myself with people who have good taste! And I love your Fashion Friday posts.
ugly hair? shut it.
If you don't get some silver boots very soon...our blogger relationship is going to suffer mightily.
Post a Comment