Friday, January 16, 2009

Fashion Friday

So I wore this outfit a couple of days ago when I was meeting girlfriends for lunch in Old Town. And let me just say...originally I planned to wear my slouchy brown cowboy boots with it, but it was just too hot for that. Sandals, instead. I refuse to be SoCal and wear boots in 85 degree weather. Nev and I would make endless fun of me if I did, and I'm down in the dumps enough right now (hello, work begins for me on Tuesday. Bleh).
Anyway....the awesome thing about this outfit is that the whole thing (sans the bag) cost about $12. The shirt/dress was $4.99 and the leggings were $6.99. See, now that I'm saving half of each of my "recreational" checks, I have to be very smart about what I'm buying. Don't think walking around Old Town and its fabulous shopping after downing a giant Sangria with Sopko was very smart, but more on that later.
Hey, guys, its the Mother Effing Weekend! Enjoy!!!!!

8 comments:

rachael chatoor said...

I am constantly making fun of me, you are smart to avoid those traps before you fall into them. :)

Good shopping you look smashing darling, and I am jealous because I still HAVE to wear boots, and there you are all showing off in no sleeves. hmpf.

Summer said...

Bow-chica-wow-wow!
Holy crap! Sun! 85 degrees! Cute flowy outfits! Sangrias! If I didn't love you so much I'd hate you!

Anonymous said...

cute! awesome that you got it all for 12 bucks.

A said...

Sooo cute! Enjoy your last weekend...

Jeremy said...

I love summer dresses and leggings... very nice, and frugal!

C.S. Perry said...

Whenever you're ever faced with a choice of boots or no boots...always err on the side of boots.

Unknown said...

Stunning... Just stunning. I'll continue to wear my snow boots, oversized coat, and baggy sweaters. *tear*

zipbagofbones said...

You look super cute, you bitch!