He's fast, kids.
Which means he totally killed me on the ride. Seriously. The first time Scott and I did this ride it took us 3.5 hours, and on average it takes us about 2.5 or 3 hours. Today, Steve and I finished the trail in just under 2 hours. Dude doesn't need to stop for breaks, despite going full cheetah speed the entire time. I'm almost positive either he or his parents are robots. Or maybe vampires.
Here's some pix:
This is what the majority of the trail looks like (and yes, it was just as warm as it looks. Maybe warmer):

My favorite part (shade is your friend on this ride):
Somehow, all but 1 of the 14 miles on this trail manage to be uphill. I have no idea how this is even physcially possible, but it's definitely true.
I like to call this last 1.5 mile push "Oh Hell No!" And in no way does the picture aptly portray just how long and steep this bitch is.
This makes the ride worth it (again, very steep) and flying down it kicks serious ass on my new bike:
And, finally, a picture of Roxy and I at the end. Yes, we are color coordinated. If you look closely, my hot pink sports bra matches her designs, and the hankerchief on my head consists of white, black,and pink designs. If I'm going to get my ass kicked, then the very least I can do is make sure I look good:
4 comments:
That seriously looks lovely, and you must be incredibly fit to do all that. I think I would prefer to do that trail on horseback myself. LOL ; )
I can see no difference between that trail and the Grim Reaper. Identical.
you do wear a helmet right? i'm sure they have helmet's that will match your color scheme!
Ok you with your warm weather and your exercise and sunny bike paths can kiss my fat white COLD ass.
Love ya much!
Post a Comment