It all started a couple of days ago when I came home to discover the rugs had been vacuumed and the floor had been swept. The following day, the bathroom sink had been wiped down and there were no stray hairs to be found anywhere.
I almost fell over backward yesterday when Nev asked for a chore list. Is it my birthday? Do I only have a few days left to live?
Apparently, the boys feel that I deserve to relax when I come home because I work so hard every day.
What the ?????
Since when did I associate with sensitive people?
But, never one to be selfish, I obliged and hung this list on the fridge:
So far, the only chore he has complained about is vacuuming outside, even when I explained it's the only way to keep dirt from entering the house and it's really a very responsible, proactive adult way to keep the house clean.
Thus far, he has refused the chore, but it's only a matter of time before the mainstream catches on to the genius trend of being proactive about dirt and eliminating it before it has a chance to come inside, and then I'm sure he'll follow.
Ask not what your lemming can do for you, but how much you can get away with when brainwashing your lemming. Amen.
5 comments:
It is Christmas every day in the house with a man who cleans.
If I ever decide to date again, or get a roommate, will you teach me how to train them?
What is this "clown bathroom?" Intriguing.
Well...10,000 Lemmings can't be wrong.
I cannot believe you vacuum outside. That. Is. Weird. But then you aren't appreciating the kick ass weather you have there either so obviously you are deranged. That is the only explanation.
Post a Comment