I am cleaning the shit out of my house. I have seriously been scrubbing the kitchen for 2 hours. I'm going to take a break now and read (New Moon) outside for a bit. It's such a beautiful day I can't not be outside. Then I'm going to take the shot vac and vacuum up the dirt outside so it doesn't get tracked into the house. This will make my life complete.
So, Sopko wore the cutest fall dress the other day:
I mostly did this for Summer, who is obviously confused about what is/is not an appropriate fall dress. Luckily she has me as a friend to give her advice. She could probably thank me with a new Coach bag or plaid rain boots in a size 6, just in case the weather here becomes not perfect. Not that I'm bragging or anything.
Yours truly,
Kel
4 comments:
If Summer and I split the cost of your airfare to SLC will you clean both of our apartments? Mine will obviously need the most work, but they will both equally gross you out as we have pets--adorable pets with hair.
Oh dear...I fear I have inadvertently started a fashion war. But I guess if I am to fight in a war, this is one I approve of being in.
@sarahbellum I am completely down for that. Kel, maybe you can help me get my Halloween decorations up to? Thanks!
I joined you in the cleaning thing. Feels good to take out your agressions on the kitchen floor huh?
Wimp. So far this weekend, I've cleaned the kitchen, done 4 loads of laundry, vacuumed the house, and cleaned the garage.
Mind you, I've got four slaves to help me. You've only got the BF...who's probably watching football right now...
Post a Comment