Two days ago, my IPod died in the middle of my workout. Consequently, my workout was reduced to 20 minutes of running, which was useless since my metabolism refuses to acknowledge any less than a 1 hour workout. So today, I did all the necessary warm-ups, then turned on my IPod to start my run. And it didn't work. And I panicked. I'm going to Vegas in just 5 days, and I have to be able to look as hot as is sluttily possible in my new zebra-striped dress.
Shit! I'ts 6:30AM Saturday morning (I know, impressive, right?). By the time I go back home and charge my IPod, I won't want to go. And then my whole summer will be ruined because I'm going to look like a fatass in that dress and then Scott will be so upset because I'll be known as Fatty McFattness and everyone will call me The Girl With The Big Cakes and I won't even be allowed on the beach anymore because I might be mistaken for a whale. And as I look at my IPod to make sure it's on, the realization hits me that the IPod is on; the headphones are not.
Yeah.
Cause I'm smart like that.
4 comments:
Sounds exactly like something I would do, minus the exercise part of course.
HAHAHA! That is so something I would do.
Oh, and there is NO WAS you are a fatass.
Sarah....Classic, sister! You don't HAVE to work out. I hate you.
Brittany.....I live in SoCal. Everyone over 100 pounds is a fatass.
OMG then I would be a walking cow. I could be in the Circus! "Look at that freak of nature! She is a WOMAN and OVER 170 POUNDS!"
Post a Comment