
I earned extra Karma points today by way of placing a note on a car that read: LEARN HOW TO FUCKING PARK! Yes, really. This does somehow benefit mankind.
You see, I received such a note on my car when I was the tender age of 18, fresh off the farm and living in the dorms at the University of Utah. It broke my innocent little country heart that someone could be so cruel. (It was just as my dad always taught me--You gotta watch out for crazy folk in big cities). It did, however, convince me that taking up just one spot while parking just might be a skill I needed to learn. When you grow up in the country, you learn many skills necessary for driving, such as how to install a gun rack and use a CB radio, but parking doesn't make the cut. Which is understandable when there are only 10 cars in the entire town. I don't believe there are even painted lines in any of the town's parking lots (this may have something to do with the fact that most-to-all of the parking lots are dirt).
Anyway, I felt I morally obligated to pass along that little nugget of valuable information learned so long ago. In fact, the owner of that car is LUCKY that he got such a nice person as me to remind him of common parking-structure etiquette. My courtesy was for his own good and had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there were NO OTHER PARKING SPOTS IN THE GODDAMN PARKING GARAGE, SO MOTHER FU*&@% LEARN HOW TO FUCKING PARK! I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Because I'm a good person.
5 comments:
Afuckingmen.
Oh does that bring back a memory. I can remember on TWO occasions people parking so close to me they were touching the front of my car. No, I was not over the line. The first time this happened, I left the guy a note written on a product used for feminine hygiene. It's all I had at the time...and even if it weren't...I still would've used that over paper.
The Dalai Lama would be proud.
Good for you. People can be such morons with their cars!
Agreed. The note is step 1, the follow up 'reminder' is a bat to the windshield. At least that's what they taught me in church.
Post a Comment