Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gratuitous Fashion Post...For Women Only!



Okay, I've mentioned before that I might have a slight obsession with shoes.  Lo and behold, it has now spilled over to handbags as well.  Yesterday, I decided that I should start investing in nice (read:  expensive) bags that will outlast the current season's trend.  And, because I live in the age of instant gratification, I wanted the bag, like, right now--no, I can't wait a couple of days--I might come to my senses!  The problem?  I couldn't decide which bag I like best, so I bought them both.  And I have a slight suspicion that when next year's styles come out, I'll want one of those, too.  But, it's all about good intentions, right?  And, seriously, when you look at the bags, it's easy to understand why I had to have both.  

3 comments:

Jon said...

Nice bags! I guess. OK i'm lying. I wouldn't know a nice bag if it bit me.

Becky said...

Amen my sista!!!

Sandy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Coach!!! Dalan always says I will want another one and I'm dying to prove him wrong. However, I may just get one more...maybe...most likely :oD