Since I don't drive that much, my life has changed very little from higher gas prices (except my ass, which is getting much, much smaller from all the biking). But yesterday, I saw something that made my heart break: a SoCal wife having to mow her own lawn. Granted, she looked fabulous in her pink top, slacks, and Choos, but still.....
I'm thinking that, due to the fact that it now costs the price of a small island nation to fill up her SUV, she had to choose between getting the weekly mani/pedi and having Jose preen her yard. We all know which is more important. And I'm wondering....did she have to double her weekly one-hour massage to ease all that tension in her back caused by Physical Labor? It's really just sad what people are having to do just to get by these days.
4 comments:
I would so let my lawn guy go if he wasn't so hot to watch...it's my only vice these days.
LMAO! That's so great!!
Poor poor lady... my thoughts are with her and her pool boy. I hope HE doesn't lose his job.
I hope she didn't break a nail.
Your link in my comments doesn't work, so I read this one.
Gas is crazy. Plus I mow my own grass.
Post a Comment