Friday, February 8, 2008

My Friday Lovely

Today was one of those beautiful (un)wintery SoCal days that reminded me why I pay such an unGodly amount of money to own property here.
While normal Fridays are cruise control at best, today I was running strictly on fumes of the fuel I buned the rest of the week. When the last bell of the day rang at 3, I, sadly, faced obligations to my Precious Lil' Squad (cheerleaders, that is!).
I think the Universe is happy with me today, because the girls wanted to be outside, and I heard the call of the empty Friday gym (New Year's resolutions don't count on Fridays). I, however, apparently confused the gym's voice w/ my couch's, b/c I've been stuck here ever since. I am now forced to clump myself with the other lazy-asses that didn't earn my keep today. To my credit, though, I have never liked going to the gym on Fridays. It's depressing. There should always be something more social to do on a Friday night. Like the Internet!

No comments: